Bifurcated Riser U.2 NVMe SSD X16 to 4X4 (set)
Statt 181,00 $
This product allows you to connect 4 NVMe SSD disks to a single PCI-e slot.
In order to use full functionality, you should have a motherboard that supports active Bifurcation from BIOS settings. There should be an option for setting how the bifurcation will work. (Example: from x16 to 4x4) If you don't have this option active and functional from your motherboards BIOS, you won't be able to use the full functionality of this product. An example of motherboards that have working bifurcation without this kind of setting is: Supermicro x9DAI
- Supports PCI-E standards 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0.
- Supports U.2 NVMe SSD. Requires SATA Power connector
- Ideal for 24/7 non-stop working environment
- Gold plated contacts for flawless connectivity and long lifespan
- High quality clock generator for stable work
- Transparent device, works with all operating systems and NO drivers are required.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/; Windows server 2016/2019; Linux; FreeBSD; All unlisted OS are also supported.
This set of PCI Express Bifurcation riser contains:
1 x Riser Daughterboard PD Type-PD16-4x4 - Size: 111mm x 49mm x 10mm
4 x Riser cable RC Type-RCU250 - Length: 50cm (19.68") from end of plug to end of plug - 56cm (22.04") with plugs (+/- 2%)
* - Disclaimer: Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may slightly differ from the actual product.