Тhese are the аffiliate тerms andцonditions for MaxCloudON Shop, accessible from https://riser.maxcloudon.com
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of HPC2 LTD (riser.maxcloudon.com), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting riser.maxcloudon.com as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to riser.maxcloudon.com by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the riser.maxcloudon.com Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month, when balance is over $5. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the order must be older than 5 weeks.
You will get commission on each referral order.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Тук трябва да допишем как плащаме и процентите евентуално
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- To keep your affiliate status you need to fulfill 1 of 2 things - have the affiliate link on you blog/page OR have at least 3 orders each 6 months.
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. riser.maxcloudon.com reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of riser.maxcloudon.com in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with riser.maxcloudon.com, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- In addition to the foregoing, riser.maxcloudon.com reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the riser.maxcloudon.com site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
riser.maxcloudon.com will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by riser.maxcloudon.com. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
6. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
7. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the riser.maxcloudon.com affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the affiliation application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
This page was last updated on 01.08.2020